Saturday, August 24, 2024

Even more updates!

 I have updated my pages on where to buy ebooks and children's books. The picture books are less pricey at Barnes & Noble, but I don't have an ebook format for picture books on B&N, yet. I'm still working on it.

On Amazon, the picture books are also available as ebooks and on Kindle Unlimited. So, you can read them for free if you have it. ❤

The adult ebooks are no longer on Kindle Unlimited because I can't enroll them now that they are available on many other platforms. I hope that's a good thing! 👀

Stories to Wrap Your Mind Around: Volume 6 will be available on September 1 as planned. I'm still working on editing for The Bindlestiff Myster, but I hope to have it available in October. 🙏

My next product is Opal and Ali. I started writing this one a long time ago, and I had 5 out of 10 chapters. I lost all but 2! I had writing saved on a disc that no longer works. I don't know if it's degraded or what, but I am not happy about it. 😡

Luckily, I still have some handwritten notes and an outline for all chapters, so I'll start again! I've made the cover. I love book covers on Canva. I think it'll inspire me to write!



I haven't written out a blurb or summary, yet. But, it's a children's story about a little girl who finds an unusual friend in the garden of her new home. 

It's not a picture book but a children's first chapter book. 





I'm sure I'll be back soon with more updates!! 


Happy Reading!

No comments: