Tuesday, October 7, 2014

More Audio Books!

I have Mermaid's Kiss and Alfred C. Bogeyman both in production. They should be available for sale on audible, iTunes and amazon in November.

I'm working with Paul Holbrook again with Alfred C. Bogeyman, and with Douglas Hampton for Mermaid's Kiss. Both are doing a great job on making these stories come to life.  I can't wait to hear the finished project.

I have to come up with a new cover for Alfred C. Bogeyman. Fire and Ice has the rights to the eBook and made that cover, so I need to come up with one for the audio version. I'm working on that as well.

Ally Ally Oxen Free is in the final stage and should be available within the next week or so. Just in time for Halloween. BUWAHAHAHA!!  I really like the way it turned it out.

Happy Reading and Listening!




No comments: