Thursday, October 9, 2014

Just in Time for Halloween! Ally Ally Oxen Free Audio Book



My audio book productions are moving right along. Ally Ally Oxen Free is now available as an audio book on Amazon, audible and iTunes. This spooky little tale is just perfect for anyone look for a scary story for children, and even adults!

Alfred C.Bogeyman is coming along and sounds great so far. I just approved the first 15 minutes yesterday, so if all goes well, it will be ready around Halloween, too. Another spooky little story for all ages.

Paul Holbrook does a great job of breathing life into the characters and making both stories come alive with his voice. I think listeners will love his voice and the way he distinguishes between characters while reading.

Mermaid's Kiss is still in the works. I haven't approved any readings on it, yet. But, I hope to have the first 15 minutes next week.

Happy Reading and Listening!

P.S.

I am still looking for that darned USB drive. grrr...



No comments: