Wednesday, October 8, 2014

Fart pads for your underwear? I got the Redneck, lower-cost alternative

Flat D Flatulence Deodorizing Pad: No More Smelly Embarrassing Gas

When I first saw the Flat D Flatulence Deodorizing Pads, I thought it was a joke. But no sir!
These puppies are real. Check them out. 

This lead to a conversation with the hubby after eating a dinner that included of all things, beans! We were in bed and those beans were working on him, and I jokingly said, "I'm going to buy you some of those pads you put in your underwear to make your farts smell better."

He replied, "I don't need those, I'll just put a dryer sheet in my underwear."

And, guess what went through my head at that moment. (in a Jeff Foxworthy voice) If you put a fabric softener sheet in your underwear to make your farts smell better, you might be a redneck. 

So, I guess hubby came up with lower-cost alternative to flatulence pads. A box of Flatulence D pads cost about $20 bucks a box, you can buy a box of cheap dryer sheets for a buck or two.

Or course there may be the issue of irritation?

Happy Reading!


7 comments:

Anonymous said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
Anonymous said...

Very nice post. I simply stumbled upon your blog and wished to say that I've really enjoyed surfing around your weblog posts.
In any case I will be subscribing in your rss feed and I'm hoping you write once
more very soon!

Anonymous said...

I do not even know how I stopped up right here, but I thought this put up was great.

I do not understand who you are however definitely you are going to a famous
blogger in the event you are not already. Cheers!

Anonymous said...

Hey very nice blog!

Anonymous said...

Hi there, I enjoy reading all of your post. I like to write a little comment to support you.

Anonymous said...

You need to be a part of a contest for one of the finest websites online.

I'm going to recommend this web site!

Anonymous said...

I constantly spent my half an hour to read this weblog's articles or reviews
daily along with a mug of coffee.