Saturday, May 14, 2011

Stuck!

I have most of the pages sketched for my children's book, so I sketched and colored in a cover picture. Well, I got on Lulu to create the cover and found it won't work with the designer Lulu offers. I know there has to be a way around this, I just have to get it figured out. This is going to delay getting the book published. I was hoping to have everything put together before May 27th because that is when my classes start up again, and I don't know how much time I'll have to work on writing projects.

So, today I'll work on that, but my guess is it'll be sometime in  June before I get this book together and ready for publishing.

Other news!  Viewpoint books in Columbus should have copies of Tales From Imagination's Closet at some point next week. I will keep everyone updated on the progress.

No word yet on when the book will be available on Amazon, but it should be soon. *fingers crossed*

Happy Reading!

No comments: