Wednesday, May 11, 2011

Making Progress

I have 17 out of 25 illustrations sketched for The Peanut Buttor Tweatment. So, this is taking a bit longer than I had planned. I still have to color them in and decide on a cover. I've have two differnent cover sketches. And, I've only just begun on the Hairington's website. It will give everyone an idea of who these creatures are, where they live and a bit about each character's personality. Plus, I will have covers for upcoming books in the series with a brief synopsis of each.

This is a picture of Bub Hairington. He's one of the main characters and will appear in all the books I've begun writing so far. He get's himself into a sticky situation in the first book, The Peanut Buttor Tweatment because of his love for gumballs.(more details to come.)
  I've been reworking some of the other characters because I'm not yet satisfied with how they look. Once I decide on a final look for each character, I will begin adding them to the website and filling in details. I'll let everyone know when it's ready to view.

Happy Reading!

No comments: