Friday, May 27, 2011

Still Working on The Peanut Buttor Tweatment!

I've completed more pages and continue to make changes as I work. Once I started putting it all together, I realized I needed a couple more illustrations, so I'll be working on those during  the long weekend. I have a picture that will go on the back cover of all the books in the Hairinton's series. (below)

This is Mom, Dad, Sis and Bub. Grammy is another character in this first book. Her picture is below.

The Hairingtons live in Dustycorners and Grammy lives in Creviceville, so she comes to visit them once a month and stays for the weekend, which she does in this first book.

I still plan to have the book ready for release by mid June. Once all the pictures are finished, I will  have more editing to do before the release.
Self-publishing is a great deal of work, but being able to put together a book exactly as I envision it is wonderful. I just hope the books will put a smile on the face of the children and adults who read it.

Happy Reading!


No comments: