Sunday, August 28, 2011

Lots of good stuff going on...

I haven't blogged much this week because I had a lot of freelance assignments, which is good money-wise, but not time-wise. However, I do did have lots of stuff going on this week. First, Mysti Parker is having a contest over at her blog Unwritten- click here . She is giving away books as prizes, one of them mine, Tales From Imagination's Closet. If you're an animal lover check it!

Second: I have some new reviews to share.

 Cassie at Gathering Leaves Reviews, read and reviewed The Peanut  Buttor Tweatment- click here to read

Amy  read and reviewed both "Ally Ally Oxen Free" and "Operation Onion" at Goodreads- Click here and here to read. Amy is and editor check out her site The Eyes for Editing .

Amy review of "Operation Onion" suggest that it be expanded and there is more to Samuel's stinky story, so this may turn into something bigger. When I first wrote it, I thought I'd leave the reader knowing Samuel is okay and there is hope,but maybe the reader needs more...

The Goodread's giveaways for Tales From Imagination's Closet and The Peanut Buttor Tweatment continue, so there is still time to enter.

Happy Reading!

No comments: