Monday, October 14, 2024

New Release Coming October 28th!

 No classic move today! I've been MIA lately, but I've been working on getting my new mystery ready for release. I'm also working on other projects, and with my work hours being a bit different lately, I get behind on my blog. 

The Bindlestiff Mystery will be available on Kindle later this month. I'm still working on getting it uploaded for other stores, too! 


A compassionate teenager, Caleb, forms an unlikely bond with an amnesiac homeless man. Caleb sets out on a quest to reunite the mystery man with his long-lost family. 

As the story unfolds, prepare to be captivated by unexpected twists and turns.








You'll find this book on Amazon Kindle October 28th for $2.99.

I'll post other links as they become available. When I upload for other stores, it takes a bit longer for other sites to publish the e-book. 


Happy Reading!

No comments: