Thursday, August 16, 2012

Making Some Changes...

I am designing a new cover for The Peanut Buttor Tweatment now that I have had some experience with using the program  I use to create covers and drawings. I am also editing both of my children's books, so they will not be available for purchase for a couple of weeks. :)

I am still working on "Metamorphosis" and plan to have it ready for Kindle by October. Crossing my fingers that all goes well.

"Alfred C. Bogeyman" is coming out soon from Melange Books young adult imprint Fire and Ice. I hope to have the blurb and cover soon. I don't know why, but writing a blurb for my own story book is so difficult for me. I'll keep working on it. ;)

I have been working so much lately that I have little time to work on my fiction projects. I'd love to write fiction full-time...one day. A lady can dream, can't she?

I have two exciting writing events coming up!  I have a piece of creative non-fiction and poem that were chosen to be displayed in a fine arts gallery for Ivy Tech Community College~Columbus, Restart and the Women's Symposium. And...In October there is a writers conference in Columbus that I am attending and will have some copies of Tales from Imagination's Closet there for sell as well. I'm so happy to find activities that center around writing close enough that I can attend.

Happy Writing!





No comments: