Sunday, June 17, 2012

Fictitious Magazine Coming Back Better than Ever

Hi all,

I know many authors and readers were upset when I discontinued Fictitious Magazine, but it is coming back soon. There will be some changes. I am creating it on a Wordpress blog and it will have more to offer than ever before! I plan to do author interviews and links to author's works who contribute to the blog. I will post stories and poems daily as well. I am still working on getting it all set up and as soon as I do I will open for submissions and begin setting up author interviews. I do have some emails in my inbox for submissions and I will consider those as well if the pieces are still available. I hope to make Fictitious Magazine a place for where readers and authors can connect.

Thanks you all for support in the past.

Happy Reading.

No comments: