Friday, May 18, 2012

Beautiful Blogger Award



I haven't had time to much blogging lately, but I have to take time to accept The Beautiful Blogger Award from the talented and  beautiful Jenny Twist. :) Thank you dear Jenny for the nomination, I am honored. http://www.goodreads.com/author/show/4848320.Jenny_Twist/blog

So, this is what happens when you are nominated:

You write seven facts about yourself
You link to the blog of the person who nominated you
You link to seven bloggers whom you think deserve the award and let them know they have been nominated
Simple!

My 7 Facts:

1. I come from a large family and I am number 7 of eight children, and my parents just recently celebrated their 51st wedding anniversary.

2. I have a fear of the dentist, so I have never been in all my forty years, but I have great teeth. :)

3. I wrote my first story at age 7. It was about a super hero who got his super powers from eating chocolate chip cookies.

4. I grew up watching Looney Tunes with my father and I still enjoy watching them when I can.

5. I hate strawberries, and I find most people think this is weird.

6. I am a worrier and have many irrational fear. My daughter compares me to the character of  Aunt Josephine in Lemony Snickets A Series of Unfortunate Events.

7. I get along well with anyone that has a good sense of humor.

My seven nominees- Mysti Parker, Jennifer Steen, Eveli Acosta, Cassie McCown, Sharon E. Cathcart, Susan Stec and Anagha Uppal.


Happy Reading!

3 comments:

Jenny Twist said...

I love your super-hero!

Molly said...

Thanks, Jenny. He was actually based on my dad who loves to eat chocolate chip cookies, and of course in my eyes, always been a super hero. :)

Joseph said...

Hey, I'm from the Author Karma group on Facebook, here to bring you some good karma by following your blog! I hope you can take a moment to pop by mine: www.josepheastwood.com :D

Have a great day!