Saturday, October 29, 2011

A setback and other news

I did get Attack of the Dust Bunnies all put together and uploaded to Createspace, but I've had a setback. I have to work on the images. If they aren't the correct dpi they may be blurred in print, so I have to work on that and upload the files again. This new program I'm using is a bit confusing, but I'll get it worked out.  So, this delays the release. Now, I am aiming for November 10th.  *fingers crossed*

Halloween is just around the corner, so if you are look for some good, spooky reads check out the October issue of Fictitious Magazine- click here!

Also, "Ally Ally Oxen Free" is a scary little story for all ages and available on both Smashwords and Kindle for $0.99. I am still giving away three free Smashword Ebooks on the 31st, so let me know if you are interested.
Click here for Kindle edition
Click here for Smashwords edition

If you are looking for a whole collection of stories, Tales from Imagination's Closet, is now available on Kindle as well. Click here


Happy Reading!

No comments: