Saturday, September 10, 2011

Still working...

I have been working on formatting The Peanut Buttor Tweatment for Kindle today.  I think I know where I went wrong. I have all the pictures the right size and have embedded the words with the pictures. The next step is making the HTML document with the pictures. This is where I messed up last time, so wish me luck...I'll probably need it. I have downloaded a 30 day trial of Adobe Dreamweaver because that is what the person giving the instructions used to format his picture book for Kindle. So, hope it goes well. I have never used that program before.

A bit of good news. My short stories have been selling well on Kindle. Thank you to those who have bought them and I hope you're enjoying the read. I have several more projects in the works for Kindle and print.

I just finished reading James: The Magi by Joaquin Santiago. I really liked it and I think it is a great book for the YA readers out  there. Click here to visit Joaquin's website for the book.

Happy Reading!


No comments: