Saturday, July 9, 2011

What Else?

This week has not been a good one. My new computer, that I've only had a few months, needs a new hard drive. What!?!?  So, It is being sent to Gateway and will be gone about a week. I did not have have a backup, so this adds to the horrible week's events. I do have all my most important documents on a flash drive, so that's a plus. But, the Geek people at Best Buy told me I'll need to either contact Gateway or go online and get the software for my operating system. Ugh! Sounds fun, huh?

I'm back to using Howard [my latptop--yes, I give inanimate objects names ;) ] He's slow and his keyboard isn't what it used to be, but at least I have a spare. All this means I've gotten behind on a few things, but I'll stay positive, take a deep breath, and keep going. :/

Happy Reading!

No comments: