Monday, April 11, 2011

A Wonderful Review of Tales From Imagination's Closet by Teresa D. Jones

After reading this lovely review, please click here to stop by and visit Teresa's blog and learn more about her book Hot Days, available now, and Wrangled Hearts, scheduled for release next year.

Happy Reading!

Review of Tales From Imagination’s Closet by M. Allman
         
          When I started reading M. Allman’s Tales From Imagination’s Closet I felt like I had just opened up a box of chocolates. Inside were twenty nine different candies for me to sample, each leaving me with a different pleasure.
          Each of one of Ms. Allman’s short stories leaves you with the feeling of satisfaction. I was actually amazed to find that after each story it left me fulfilled even though they are very short in length. I believe it takes a very skilled writer to be able to take few words and make it a story and still leaving the reader with a certain emotion in the end.  
Ms. Allman proves that her imagination is something that will carry her very far as a writer and we will see a lot more of her stories in the future.
          I have to say I love all the stories but my two favorites are Weed Whisper and Existence. Both of these stories touched me in a personal way. I’m sure as you sample Tales From Imagination’s Closet you too will be able to find your own favorites.
          This book is a must have for all who loves a good read and if like me, you love to sample each chocolate candy in the box.

Review by Teresa D. Jones
4-10-11
This review is posted on Melange-books yahoo. Group and Melange-books facebook page  and on Writingonthego.blogspot.com

No comments: