Monday, September 29, 2014

I'm Baaaaack!

Again, it's been a rough year with the loss my parents, and life just doesn't seem the same. It's like there's a big black hole in my life now. But, my Mom and Dad always told me how proud they were of me, and I know they'd want me to continue with my writing, so I'm back.

Here's what I'm working on now.

First, I haven't found my USB drive, so I did find one of the later version of "Metamorphosis", so I guess I start from there. Hopefully in the meantime I find that darn little computer stick, but for  now, this older version is all I have.

Second, I'm going to attempt making my books available as audio books. I've looked into it, and I got some good advice from a fellow author, so I'm going to start that project this week. We'll see how things go.

Third, I have enrolled all my Kindle books on Amazon.com in the Kindle Unlimited program. This means you can read as many of my books as you want for a certain price per month, along with other books you choose. I do believe it's $9.99.

I've already had some readers take advantage of this deal!

Happy Reading! 

1 comment:

Sumir Sharma said...

It is sad to learn the demise of your near ones. Pray to God for peace for them and strength to you.
sumir