Thursday, May 1, 2014

I Got My Writing Mojo Back

For months I just couldn't get myself to write anything, except for work. I had ideas and wanted to finish several projects, but I just didn't have in me. But...now that I've finished Mermaid's Kiss, I feel like I'm ready to dive in an finish my other stories that have been waiting patiently in my document folder for well over a year.


I have new projects in mind, too, but I am going to finish older stuff first. Right now I'm working on Metamorphosis,which is another YA short story about a young girl who is relies her her faith and family to come to terms with her mother's untimely death and the rumors about her father. I plant to publish this story on Kindle in August.












I'm also working on editing and formatting the stories for my second Flashes of Fiction. I plan to publish it on Kindle June 1st.















Check out the books I have available now @ amazon.com/author/m-allman

Happy Reading!

No comments: