Friday, February 21, 2014

Warning: Technology Overload!

There is just too much technology for me to keep up with and update. So, I am deleting my website. I can put all the information I need right here on my blog, and I never remember to update, so it's going. I have been in the process of transferring information from there to here. I made a tab on this blog 'Short Stories' that will have links to published stories and poems on the web, and any short stories published in magazines that are not free will be listed along the side if the blog along with books. ----> 

I  have noticed while going over the website, that some links to past publication are broken and that some sites no longer exist, so I'll have to weed those out to avoid providing broken links to readers. 

Feel free to check out the new tab!

Happy Reading!

No comments: