Sunday, October 7, 2012

Having a great weekend...

I attended the 2012 Writer's Conference at the Crump Theatre in Columbus, IN hosted by Pen It! Magazine. I had a great time there where I met and spoke with other writers.

This weekend "Alfred C. Bogeyman" was released for Kindle, and so far it's doing well. *Smiling* Click here for Kindle version.

I have also been working on Fictitious Magazine and plant to have it up and running on January 1st 2013. I am taking submissions and emails from authors interested in doing and interview on the site. You can read the guidelines by clicking here

 I hope to make the magazine a place for readers and writer to connect. :)

I am working on a new collection of short stories, Stories to Wrap Your Mind Around, scheduled for release sometime in 2013. So, Flashes of Fiction is no more. Those 5 stories will be a part of the larger collection and "Metamorphosis" that I was going to release as a Kindle short will now be in this collection as well, instead of a stand-alone story. I will have more information on this collection soon. :)

I hope everyone has a great Sunday.

Happy Reading!


No comments: