Tuesday, June 28, 2011

Viewpoint Books and...

Just a note to let everyone know Viewpoint Books, Washington Street, Columbus has 5 copies left of Tales From Imagination's Closet if anyone is interested. 

I have been working on a mystery novel off and on for about a year now, Hobo. I kept getting stuck, until last night the plot points I couldn't seem to figure out just came to me. I will be able to move forward now, and hopefully finish this novel by the end of summer. Hobo is mystery about a boy, a hobo, and a dark discovery. I'll have more info later. :)

Still working on The Peanut Buttor Tweatment edits and plan to have them done by the weekend. Then I have to wait on a proof copy before releasing the book, so look for it to be available in the next couple of weeks.

Happy Reading!

No comments: