Wednesday, February 2, 2011

Playing Catch Up!

The next few months are going to be extremely busy, and I, being only human--I think-- have fallen behind.

Fictitious Magazine issue 2, the comedy issue, will still be up on May 1, 2011. I have numerous submissions to read, so if you haven't gotten a response at this time, you will by the end of this month. I am very sorry for the delay.

Classes began last week, so this is one reason why I'm a bit behind. I have lots of reading and paper writing in my future.

March! Tales from Imaginations Closet will be out. The short stories are all speculative fiction that mixes with comedy, drama, sci-fi, and mystery.
http://www.melange-books.com/

April! My short story, "Viral Smiles," will be available in print in The Other Herald. You can buy  issues of the magazine at http://www.etsy.com/shop/tfrice if you don't want to suscribe.

I'm still working on my children's books the first one is coming along and hopefully will be out by spring. *fingers crossed*

Happy Reading!

No comments: