Monday, December 16, 2013

I'm Slowly Getting Back to Writing

I have been doing a little writing and submitting here and there, and I got a piece of good news today. My short story "Punctilious" will appear in the Separate Worlds Nov/Dec. 2013 issue. It is a magazine of speculative fiction. One of my other stories, "Operation Onion" was in the February 2011 issue of Spectacular Speculations.   I think just about everyone knows how much I love speculative fiction.

I'm stilling working on Stories to Wrap Your Mind Around and Mermaid's Kiss. I hope to have them both ready early next year. *fingers crossed

I hope to get Fictitious Magazine going again soon as well. :)

Happy Reading!

1 comment:

Kiril Kundurazieff said...

Well, hmmmm....This is interesting, and encouraging.

I'd completely forgot I'd submitted, last May until I got your email tonite. :-D

I will be responding have no fear.

Welcome back to you and this particular project.