Friday, August 8, 2014

Flashes of Fiction: Volume 2 Free This Weekend

Just a reminder that you can download Flashes of Fiction: Volume 2 Free over the weekend--through the 11th- when Flashes of Fiction: Volume 3 will be released.

Flashes of Fiction: Volume one is available for $0.99. You don't have to read the books in any order or all of them because they have five different short stories ranging from the bizarre to the humorous. Check out all the books I have available at  on my Amazon Author Page.

If you like stories like, The Twilight Zone and Tales from the Darkside, you may enjoy the unusual stories stories in these three volumes.
Free This Weekend! 
Available Aug. 11th
Available Now!



I'm searching high and low for my lost flash drive. Hopefully, I find it soon. If not, I have lost a great deal of work to do on Metamorphosis before I can release it. I found a very early version.


Happy Reading!!

No comments: