Wednesday, March 19, 2014

I Put the Pro in Procrastination

Every morning when I log on to the Internet I have good intentions. I really do! I start out by checking on available work for the day, and then emails, and all the while my Facebook page is up. That's where the procrastination begins. I find news stories, I share so they'll be on my wall later to read along with recipes, funnies and so on. But, there is one things that always gets my attention. It's those when you see it pictures, celebrities without makeup, or the strange deaths links you click on an go through a gallery of pictures. Today is was this one.  I laughed so hard at #5. 

Anyway, where has my PROcrastination gotten me? Behind again. So, I am moving some release dates back. Mermaids Kiss will be out in April--for sure. I have decided not to publish Stories to Wrap Your Mind Around with Melange Books. I'll be placing those stories in my Flashes of Fiction series or as Kindle singles. 

I have made progress, though. I really have! 

I have a page up at Clean Indie Reads for The Peanut Buttor Tweatment and Attack of the Dust Bunnies. I have also been updating this blog a bit. And, I have been working my regular writing job, so I'm not totally distracted by the amusing posts I find on Facebook. I'm even thinking about branching out and creating my own website to offer ghostwriting and proofreading services. I also filled out my FAFSA in hopes I'll start working on MA in English soon. 

I admit, I do need to work on being easily distracted, but I think it's coming along. 

Wow, found this picture on Facebook. How'd like to give this dog a bath?  He he!
I must get to work! Happy Reading!

No comments: