Tuesday, July 3, 2012

Hello...Yes, it's me. Mrs-always-behind

I swear I always end up behind, so I guess that means I try to do too many things at once, huh? I just get high on excitement and think I'm superwriter/book reviewer. :) No, really. I do need  make use of that do list idea I had way back in January.

 I wanted to get the third book in the Hairington series, I'm Not a Tangle, out this summer, but guess what, it is not gonna happen. I haven't even started on the illustrations.

I wanted to get "Metamorphosis" on Kindle by July 1st. Umm...That was days ago.

I have read several books that I need to write reviews for, but it's not happening either. 

I have several works in progress, and I want to finish them all asap. :o

But...I have to work, so this cuts down on my time for writing. I do a great deal of ghost writing during the week to pay the bills and this leaves little time for my fiction writing, reading and review writing-- not to mention blog writing.

So, how do I get caught up? I think I need a little notebook to make a list of things I need to do in order of importance. I did this while I was in college and it worked for keeping me on track then, so I'm going to try it.

Okay now for some news.

I am participating in Mysti Parker's 20,000 hit giveaway on her blog Unwritten next month, so stop by and check out all the books you can win. I will be giving away 3 PDF copies of Tales from Imagination's Closet, 3 PDF or Kindle copies of "Ally Ally Oxen Free, " and 3 copies of Flashes of Fiction: Volume 1.  I will post more information as August 1st draws near.

I am continuing my work on the new and improved Fictitious Magazine. I wanted to have it ready by August 1st, but as I said earlier, I am always running behind, so I am now aiming for September 15th.  Wish me luck!

Happy Reading!

No comments: