Thursday, May 17, 2012

New Review

Just wanted to share this lovely review for Tales from Imagination's Closet by author Su Halfwerk.

Su wrote:
29 stories! Each unique, intriguing, and touching in its own way. I couldn't stop reading, the "just one more and then I'll sleep" promise was repeated several times a night.
My personal favorites are "Existence," "The Guardian," "My Friend, Clarence," and "The Roads Not Traveled."
The book is a mix of genres, sure to satisfy different tastes. I wish the book received stronger editing, despite that, M. Allman's imagination managed to shine through.
I'm sure the author's imagination isn't dry yet, I hope she's planning another collection of short and intriguing fiction.


You can find more information about Ms. Halfwerk and her book on her website. Click here


Happy Reading!

2 comments:

Tara Fox Hall said...

Very nice review, Molly. :) Congrats!

Molly said...

Thanks, Tara. :)