Tuesday, December 27, 2011

Free Kindle Ebook!

I have enrolled two of my Ebooks into Kindles new lending program to try it out. So, to promote my lastest Ebook, Flashes of Fiction, I am offering it FREE! from today through Dec. 31st.  Ally Ally Oxen Free is the other Ebook in the program, so prime members can borrow it as well.

I haven't blogged for a while. I am still very busy with work, writing and home life. :)  I've also been trying to decide whether I have the time to keep Fictitious Magazine up and running, but at this time I don't. I hate to close it down, but I may have to, especially if I decide to go for my master's degree. I'm not sure at this point if I'll just go on hiatus or completely close. Whatever happens, I do appreciate all the readers and authors who have joined me in my journey.

Happy New Year and Happy Reading!

No comments: