Wednesday, October 12, 2011

Getting illustrations done :)

Two things on the agenda for today- getting "Solitude" on Smashword and Kindle and finishing illustration for Attack of the Dust Bunnies. 

I want to edit Solitude again before uploading to Kindle and Smashwords. I know everyone says "never edit your own work", but I don't have a choice when I am self-publishing and cannot afford to pay someone to edit stories for me, so I do what I can. :)

Here is one of the pages from the Attack of the Dust Bunnies. In this picture the Mom is telling Dad he has to go clean the attack. (not the wording in the book of course) But you get the idea.
I am using GIMP this time and trying to give the characters a softer look, so hopefully this turns out the way I envision it. *fingers crossed*
Right now I am still on schedule to release the book later this month. Yah!



The Goodreads giveaway for The Peanut Buttor Tweatment ends on the 15th, so there is a few more days left to enter.

Happy Reading!

No comments: