Saturday, September 24, 2011

Working on October issue of Fictitious Mag

I'm getting a late start on the October issue of Fictitious Mag. I still have a few submissions to read and respond to before putting it all together. I may have to schedule it to go live on Oct. 5th, so that I have time to get responses out and back. I am still working on the cover art as well.

I plan to make it though the rest of the submissions this weekend, so if you've submitted and not heard from me by Monday, feel free to send me a query.

I've had a lot of freelance work lately and this has put me behind schedule a bit. I am also working on putting together Attack of the Dust Bunnies, so I can release it sometime next month.

Publishing news! Kids'Magination Magazine has accepted my children's story, "Sofa Monster" for publication. I will know more when I receive the contract later this week.

Happy Reading!


No comments: