Friday, September 30, 2011

A busy Friday ahead



I won't bore you with my to-do list, but I have a busy day ahead.

I have the cover finished for the October issue of Fictitious Magazine. Yah! One step closer. I'll start archiving the last issue's stories this afternoon, so you can a still read them and any other stories that have appeared in the magazine.
Brace yourself for some fabulously scary stories.










I will moving "Operation Onion" from a single story on Kindle and Smashwords to an upcoming collection of short fiction stories. But...if you are looking for a scary little story for all ages, check out "Ally Ally Oxen Free" on Smashwords and Kindle. 




Tom is fascinated with bones, human bones. He wants to study them and gets his chance when Mr. Dukes allows home dig in the vacant lot behind his store. What Tom unearths makes the neighborhood kids tremble with fear. "Ally ally oxen free!" These four little words can bring anyone out of hiding. 


If you'd like to read a review of the short story click here.







Also, if you haven't had a chance yet, click here check out my interview at The Fictional World of Jennifer Steen.

Happy Reading!

No comments: