Friday, July 29, 2011

Working on Issue 3 of Fictitious Magazine

Wow! It's almost August already? I am working on the August issue and it should be live on Monday. I have archived all stories and poems from the May comedy issue. I am still taking submissions for the October horror/scary theme. Stories can be a mixture of comedy and scary or romance and horror-I like to read experimental and unusual genre combinations. Suprise me!

I am considering publishing The Peanut Buttor Tweatment on Smashwords. They offer publishing in all the e-reader formats, not just Kindle. Looking into this weekend! I've downloaded the formatting guidelines  and I'll see what I can do.

Don't forget, on Monday the Goodreads giveaway of Tales From Imagination's Closet begins. Feel free to enter--3 copies available!

Happy Reading!

No comments: