Tuesday, July 12, 2011

The Peanut Buttor Tweatment Released Soon...

Finally, I have made some progress on getting the book formatted correctly. The plan is to release The Peanut Buttor Tweatment on Saturday July 30th. I am finished with school except for one little assignment and I plan to finish that this weekend. Yay!

Oh, and the cover is different so if you see it disappear at the right => It'll be back, new and improved.

I will be doing more interviews on other blogs soon to talk about Tales From Imagination's Closet.  I wll post dates here soon. I am also considering a virtual book tour. Haven't decided for sure yet, but now that I have the time it sounds like a fun way to promote and meet new authors and readers.

 I'm still working in my March 2012 anthology, Stories to Wrap Your Mind Around, its coming along real well, and I'm looking forward to its release next year. I am also working on two young adult novels and hope to find publisher for them as soon as they are finished. So, I'll keep you posted on that as well.

Happy Reading!

No comments: