Thursday, June 30, 2011

What is it about?

When I tell someone I've had a book pulished, this is the first question they ask, but Tales From Imagination's Closet is an anthology of short stories, so actually, it's about a variety of  things.

First, my writing is inspired by some of my favorite television shows,like The Twilight Zone, Tales from the Darkside and Alfred Hitchcock Presents.

Stories range from mysteries, like" Deja Vu" and "Existence," to sci-fi, like" Azure" and "Dark Prophecy," and then there are some bizarre plots, like "The Weed Whisperer" and  "My Freind, Clarence."

Comedy is also an element I like to add to my writing. Some of the stories like "Taste of Freedom" (dark comedy)," Inside His Mind" and "Laugh Like a Baby," have a little humor sprinkled throughout the story.

Some stories might also stir the emotions, like "Yesterday's Children" and "Reflections of the Past."

The anthology contains 29 tales from my- at times weird- imagination about a variety of things, which means there is something inside for everyone.


Happy Reading!

No comments: