Sunday, June 26, 2011

My Light Is Bright...

Which is good, cause lately it's been flickering. I've been drawing a blank on new story ideas. I thought my bulb was bad, but luckily, in just the past few days, I've had numerous ideas for interesting, unusual plots and characters. At this point, I don't know if they'll turn into short stories or something more, but I've got a good start on a couple of them, a few more outlined, and still some free-floating around in my imagination.  I only have four more weeks left of school, then I'm going to work  daily to develop these new ideas.

The Peanut Buttor Tweatment is still undergoing some revisions, but I will have it ready for release in July. It's at the top of my to-do list. I am anxious to finish it and began illustrating the next book in the series, Attack of the Dust Bunnies. I plan to publish these for Kindle as well as print.

Still working story revisions for my next anthology through Melange-Books scheduled for March 2012. Stories to Wrap Your Mind Around--short stories in a variety of genres for this one. While Tales From Imagination's Closet is mainly spec-fic and sci-fi, this next anthology will vary, but still have some of those 'what if' kind of stories.

As always, I'll post all new information here.

Happy Reading!

No comments: