Sunday, March 13, 2011

Updates...

I have been experimenting with different schedules to find the best one that allows me ample time for school, work, writing projects. I have ten weeks left in this semester, so I need to find a way to juggle all my responsibilities for the next 2 and 1/2 months. Luckily, working from home does have its advantages, but it still has to be squeezed into the daily schedule. I suppose with trial and error, I will eventually find what works best.

I've have made one accomplishments  this week:

Fictitious Magazine submissions are caught up as today. The May issue is full. I will still read submission, but have to include them in a future issue if accepted. Still accepting for August and October.

I'm anxiously awaiting the release of Tales From Imagination's Closet. One week to go! I have been informed the book will also be available for Kindle in the near future.

Thinking about doing a virtual book tour sometime this summer--after classes are done. :) I'll let everyone know if I decide to do take on this new adventure.

Happy Reading!

No comments: